ABOUT THE ROLE
The Team Executive Assistant is essentially the primary point of contact for clients and works with the whole team to help everyone succeed.
Hive Business provides professional services to Dental businesses in the UK. We have a team of accountants, consultants and marketers that you will be working with. To fulfil this full-time role, you must have an inbuilt desire to be efficient, accurate and be at your best multitasking for different departments in the business.
The successful candidate needs to be someone who can hit the ground running, impress from the start and show ambition to grow individually and integrate into a successful team.
This role will require impeccable organisational skills to ensure the office is running smoothly. Some of the tasks you will be responsible for are:
- Use the existing New Client Journey to complete the essential administration required to board a new client.
- Invoicing and using our online system to request payments from clients.
- Taking ownership of the company CRM and other systems to ensure they are accurate at all times.
- Calendar management.
- Administrative duties for all teams.
- Assisting with the implementation of some of our marketing activities.
- Assisting the team with any ad hoc tasks that may arise as well as essential office upkeep.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As the Team Executive Assistant, you will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to switch tasks easily as well as the following:
- Previous sales and/or administration experience is preferred but relevant qualifications will be considered.
- Friendly and always willing to help, going over and above to assist those around you.
- Competent in IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and an ability to learn bespoke software with ease.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to view things from a customer’s perspective.
- A clear understanding of why administration and client services are an integral part of any business.
- Self-driven but equally enjoys a team environment.
Up to £18,000 (depending on experience)
This role will give you an insight into a friendly, entrepreneurial team who are eager to progress and encourage everyone to develop their roles. We are a close team who want people to enjoy where they work and have pride in their job. Discover more about the benefits of working at Hive Business.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be a perfect fit for this role to email@example.com by 31st August.